Friday, September 21, 2007

Tornado Warning!!!

Last night was interesting by myself with the two girls! One of the perks at living in fLORIDA is the weather! My mother in law called me last night and said there was a tornado warning. Both kids were asleep so I put a blanket on the bottom of our shower (luckily is big) and we camped out there for about an hour or so until it passed. It was really bad! It sounded scary, even more so because Jonny wasn't there. I have definitely been labeled as Independent and able, since my husband has been gone! Not too much that I can't do alone with the girls, pros and cons to that one! :)

2 comments:

Sheri said...

That must of been really scary! It stinks having your husband gone...although mine always comes back after a couple days. (football games & dental conventions are to blame) When does Jonny come back?

The McGraths said...

Oh Tornados! I still can't believe you didn't take a picture. A true blogger would have put herself in harms way to get the picture. :) HaHaHa! Glad you are safe!