Sunday, September 2, 2007

PRESLIE'S 4TH B-DAY!











Okay, so we had a pretty big crowd! It was a little out of control for cake and icecream, but we wanted everyone to see her face when Jonny came marching home again (hoorah, hoorah), and when she opened her kitty! She first named her kitty Shelby, then she wanted to name it Oliver, then she decided because she is a girl to name her Olivia. She loves her and rocks her like a baby, and says, "Mom, isn't she just beautiful?, She is the best cat I know, she isn't even naughty!" She said, "Thank you very much for my kitty, I love her." Just watching how much joy it has brought to her and Dalis, it is worth it. Anyone who knows me, knows I am not crazy about animals (at least caring for them) , but I have adjusted just fine!

1 comment:

The Holyoaks said...

um, did you make that cake? that's pretty dang awesome.