Wednesday, September 19, 2007

MITT ROMNEY for President!!!!






















Today Preslie, Dalis and I went to Mitt Romney's ralley in The Village's! I was the only one who brought small children, which was very surprising. It was a lot of fun! We watched Lee Greenwood preform, my favorite "I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN, WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE, AND I WON'T FORGET THE MEN WHO DIED WHO GAVE THAT RIGHT TO ME, AND I GLADLY STAND UP!" I could rehearse the whole song for you! So the line was so long for dogs and burgers and we decided to go inside and get icecream, we were getting rained out anyway! After that we ran into the new Mr. & Mrs. Muffett! Josh helped hold Preslie as she fell asleep, and Mitt came on and addressed us @ 5:30! I was so amazed I made it there by myself with the girls for that long! Then I ran in to John Shields and his family, and we went out to eat at Jonny Rockets!

I shook Mitt's hand and he looked at Dalis and said, "Well who's this little lady?" "I'm Dalis", I said! I was so excited and giddy, I'm sure I looked retarded! Anyway, I must say that Mr. Brother Romney is very handsome. Even more so in person, they have a beautiful family, and his son Josh is too!
Good Luck Mitt, we're rooting for you!

2 comments:

The McGraths said...

wish we could have gone with you. looks like you had a great time. you're so patriotic!

Sheri said...

Abbey I remember hearing Janae Evans mom and aunt or whatever she was sing that song....where were we? Hmmm. Good old Lava. Go MITT!