Thursday, August 23, 2007

DOLL PARTY JUNE







This doll party was June 8th, however I wanted to share it! This woman D'on Reid is amazing! She puts these new themes and ideas together every year, and makes a dress for the girls and a dress for their doll to match. She creates littles stores and items to buy, and then they go about the day learning how to make things! This year was Preslie's first year, and her Nana was able to come with her! She loved it, and to my surprise Dalis was very interested too (she threw a fit when she didn't get to wear a dress! :) The wrapped pork in banana leaves and wrapped them to be cooked, they painted hawaiian pillows, made grass skirts for their dollys, and learned a little dance at the end of the night to share with family. It was so much fun, and we hope we get to be here to enjoy it next year!

1 comment:

The Holyoaks said...

oh my gosh - I'm pretty sure that I'm not this creative or motivated. but who knows how far I'm gonna go once Macy starts getting older?!